Friday, October 22, 2010

Inés Sainz Will Stay Out Of Locker Rooms

Her story goes on. (HT Mediabistro.com)



Ines Sainz has made the wise choice to stay out of men's locker rooms. From Mediabistro.com:

"“I’m not going into the locker rooms anymore,” Sainz said Thursday at a news conference. “It’s not a good place right now for me. I don’t want to be in there.”

Some folks especially players don't want her there either. It's a win-win. There's more:

“I need to wait one month to work again because I don’t want to be the focus,” Sainz said. “I’m not looking for that kind of publicity. It affects my career and development in the States.”

She’s received nearly a dozen job interviews and an offer to pose nude in Playboy, which she promptly turned down."

Not buying it, Ines. When you made the rounds on the talk shows it shows that you were looking for that kind of publicity. You're in the media and you know controversy sells.

I don't believe women should be allowed in meen's locker rooms. Are men allowed in women's locker rooms after a WNBA game? No. That's why there are press rooms to conduct interviews. Any woman who still wants women in the locker rooms doesn't want equality, they want double standards, something I'll always oppose.

Background Intel:

Mediabistro.com: Inés Sainz Will Stay Out Of Locker Rooms

No comments:

Post a Comment