Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Woman Who Gets It



If you think this is a blog dedicatied to bashing women, think again. While I believe in calling out women on their bad behavior, and holding them accountable, it's also necessary to applaud those who do well.

Kim is a great example. From Her Blog Equal But Different (which I reccommend), the post titled, Men are Great:

"To put it simply, I love men, and not in a 'I like to sleep around and men are great in that capacity' way, either. I love and celebrate all the wonderfully unique traits and characteristics that are distinctly male. So I say "thank you" to all the men who quietly go about their lives, unappreciatedly sacrificing for those around them. Thank you for all that you are and all that you do. I want you to know that although your are grossly underappreciated, you're not completely unappreciated."

This is the kind of woman a man can love, cherish, appreciate, and provide for. I know she loves, nurtures and supports her husband. Men, this is what you want in your life. Don't settle for the average modern American woman (western womman if you're outside the US).

Background Intel:

Equal but Different: Men are Great

No comments:

Post a Comment